Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

11 months of pure happiness!!


11 month old baby girl!!

Well I am a day late but My baby girls is 11 months old:( Yes that is a sad face b/c my baby girl is going to be a one year old next month. That is just crazy to me! I never knew time could fly as fast as it has. My baby is not going to be a baby soon. I mean she will always be my baby but won't be "a" baby much longer. It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. But for now I will try not to think about it!!
This month has been nothing short of crazy!!!! She was extremely sick at the beginning of this month. I could tell something was wrong w/ her but I kept thinking it was her ears but twice we went to get her check her out and her ears looked normal. But one morning she woke up and could barely breath and sounded like a long term smoker. It scared me to death so back to the doctor we went to find out she had croup. The poor angel had to be put on steroids for 5 days and it got worse before it got better. Needless to say to get her to breath I was playing w/ her in a Hot Steamy bathroom at least 3 times a day. It was the only thing that really got her to breath. I pray this little girl doesn't get this again and am so glad things got better after a week. Momma can't handle her baby sick. (This is a picture of her in the hot steamy bathroom.)
Well if I thought this month flew by well I know July is going to go by even faster. We will officially be moving:) God sent us some buyers. I wish I could say we are moving to another house but for now while we are in transition we will be moving in w/ my in-laws. We are so happy we have someone who will take us in so we can patently wait for the perfect house that God provides for us. We have been looking at A LOT of houses and we thought one of them was perfect until we found out it takes 5 hours to do that yard. (it was on 2 acres of sprinkler system yard) Yep you heard me 5 hours. So Justins friend Craig asked him if he wanted to play golf every week or mow the yard. It wasn't too long till he started questioning the "perfect" house:) But we will wait and hope God provides something quickly. We will be closing on our house July 28th! Which is the week before my angels birthday. So this year her birthday will just be family. The week of her birthday will be pretty stressful trying to make the transition so maybe for the 2nd we will have a big ole party for her. 
Things I love about this girl at 11 months....
* her new and cute cheesy smile
*how fast she is crawling b/c it keeps me on my toes
* when daddy comes home now she lets out a big scream of excitement
*how she wants to eat EVERYTHING i am eating 
*how big, brown and beautiful her eyes are getting (which is the only thing she has of mine)
*some days she is miss chatterbox and i love it! she completely blows my mind w/ all her chatter sometimes. 
*love how she still lights up like a christmas tree when she sees us. It never gets old!!
*honestly I love every little thing she does! She is absolutely amazing!!!


Ok well this month is going to be a short blog b/c I am doing this all very last minute and can't recall all of the month due to all the events and how fast pace we have been moving. But again it has been a great and wonderful month and now here are the pictures of a precious girl!!

 She learned how to stand on her bumpers trying to get out and well they were gone by that afternoon! So sad to see them go!!
 Learning to crawl on EVERYTHING!! 
 Celebrating my 28th birthday w/ my hottie of a husband and wonderful friends!! 

 Sarah, Kat, Amy and I:) such a wonderful night!
 Playing at our church indoor playground!!
 She started nibbling on the side of her bed and it got bad quick! I call her my 1/2 girl 1/2 beaver!





 Yellow pockadot bikini 

 Sweet baby girl and her precious Daddy on father day! I can't say it enough he is the BEST daddy in the world!! I love him soooo much!!
Justin, Sky and Justins Dad Bruce! 
 This is how bad my little beaver girl ate at her bed!! finally got covers but she already took a big chuck out of the bed!

 Her one year molars coming in at 11 months! Poor baby girl!! 


 She is so attached to her Daddy! She wants to be doing whatever he is going I love it!

 Swinging at Nana and Papas house!

 Our friends from Granbury came in for the day to play! It was soooo much fun!
Sky, Baylor, Larin, Jack and Mailey! Precious sweet kids!! 


The 4th of July Weekend!!

 My big beautiful brown eyed Skylan! I love you more than I ever thought I could. You have brought me more joy, love and tears then I ever thought was possible. Thank you Jesus for giving me her and for you showing and teaching me something new daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment