Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

26 weeks



26 weeks! Today is Mothers Day and I am feeling so blessed to have a little angel moving all around in my belly. And to honestly say that I have the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD. She has done nothing but love me no matter what and I pray that I am half the Mom she was to me. Please God don't ever let me take this forgranted. Today I have been filled w/ a lot of different emotions though. Some sadness and happiness all in one. 2 years ago today we found out that we lost our 1st child. It was heartbreaking and it made it so much worse b/c of it being Mothers Day. It's a day I won't ever forget b/c of that but I know God is helping me move forward. I have grown so much in 2 years and it's all b/c of God. He has helped me in every weak moment and got me through more that I could ever imagine. And now God blessed me w/ a little girl coming in 13 1/2 weeks. He is so faithful w/ giving us the desires of our heart. I still hurt for the friends and loved ones that don't have kids yet and desires are so strong. I will be praying for them more than ever that God will bless them w/ their desires of their heart. Please join w/ me friends in praying for them!! 
Skylan keeps getting more active each week! She is already around 2 pounds CRAZY!! The other day I saw a little leg or arm roll across my belly and I was in awe. A lot of times I cry b/c it is just so neat! Everything is getting a little more uncomfortable. I am really feeling pregnant most of the days but some days are better than others. It's really funny now cutting hair b/c my belly is now touching some part of the client or the chair. I also forget about the belly and run into things a lot w/ my belly. I know it's only going to get worse but just feel like I am growing really fast right now. 
May 8th was my niece Sydneys birthday. We had a really fun birthday party and can't believe how fast she is growing. Time is really flying. Last year we lit a candle and she grabbed it w/ her fingers (yoikes) but this year she blew it out like a big girl. It was a great birthday party! Can't wait for Miss Skylan and all her birthday parties to come. Here are some pictures of my Niece Sydney:)
Happy girl:)
Playing by the pool! Look at all those curls
Happy 2nd Birthday Syd!!


Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful Mothers! I can't wait to celebrate Mothers Day next year holding an 9 month old little girl. I can't think of anything better than that:) Praise God for such my amazing Mom! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. your niece is a doll!
    and you are the cutest dressed prego I've ever seen!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! girl, if i am not knocking something over with my belly, it's my butt! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete