Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A little behind.....

Sorry I am a little behind! It's already been 2 weeks so I am 28 weeks today.....aaahhhhh I can't believe it! I never thought in my wildest dreams I would make it this far. God is so good!!! Things are changing daily and I never know from day to day how things are going to go. She bruised my ribs for the 1st time on sunday so on monday when i was sneezing it was pretty painful and she is still so tiny. I think she might be a kick boxer b/c she has got some power behind those kicks. Sciatic nerve still going in and out of pain but at night time I have noticed my right leg goes numb. It is so weird to wake up and have no feeling at all. But I know it is fairly common. I get a lot of Wows, Oohhhs and you're huge A LOT!! Everyone I haven't seen in a while seems very shocked to see how big I am getting but what do they expect?? Hello I am pregnant! Oh well..... it's kinda funny.



 My father-in-law Bruce built Skylan a rocking chair. It's so precious and I cried when I saw it. He is such a great carpenter. Thank you so much Bruce!


3 little boys turning 1 in 3 months! Crazy busy birthday parties these days. I had 3 of my greatest friends have little boys in 3 months last year and now birthdays birthdays birthdays! Carter Peterson (April), Jack D'Andrea (May) and Boston McCormick (June). They are all so precious and have been blessed to be a part of their lives. This past weekend we had my best friends (Kathryn) little boys birthday party. He turned 1!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year since the little guy was born. We were in the hospital waiting room all day waiting for him to arrive. It was such a fun and wonderful day! Such a fun party w/ great friends. I don't have any pictures but it was wonderful and the way he munched down on his cupcake was priceless! 


Wed May 19th we went to the doctor for my 28 week appointment for Dr visit, 4-D ultrasound and glucose test. The glucose stuff tasted pretty good. Everyone told me how bad it was but I was very surprised on how good it was. I know I am weird!! Let's just pray I pass!
The 4-D was awesome but unfortunately she had arms, legs, and the cord in front of her face. They said she was in a very weird position all curled up on the right side of my belly. Her sweet little body was so big. I haven't seen her in 8 weeks and she has grown SO MUCH! It was absolutely amazing to watch her. She had her mouth open the whole time drinking her amniotic fluid. I say she will come out talking..... just like her Momma. We got to watch her for about 20 min to see if she would change positions but she never did but still wonderful to watch her. We got some pictures but they said to try again next week to see if we could see her face better. So we get to see our beautiful little girl next wednesday again so let's pray she is a better position. She weighs around 2 pds 7 ounces:) She is perfection in our eyes. Praise God for this amazing little girl!! 


Grandma was w/ us and said she has Johnson feet. The 2nd toes is bigger than the 1st:)
Arm
Profile
Still a girl:)
Profile
You can see her nose and mouth
nose and mouth again

her nose and mouth drinking the amniotic fluid

Sweet baby girl

I just love her so very very much! Thank you Jesus for this gift of life!

This next weekend is going to be very very busy. We have our 1st shower in Houston on saturday then sunday we have our 2nd shower in Granbury (4 hours away) We will be waking up early sunday morning to travel to Granbury.  I am so excited to celebrate sweet baby Skylan! I feel more blessed than ever before and can't wait see all my family and friends.
Love and Blessings to everyone!!  

2 comments: