Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

38 weeks

Today is such a great day! Praise God for making it to 38 weeks! So today was suppose to be induction day but as we know things have changed. Justin and I took a walk last night, talked and just enjoyed each others company. I loved every minute of it!! I am going to soak this up till the moment we hold our little girl!!! Can't wait to have another weekend w/ my wonderful husband!! Justin has been so good to me and letting me put my feet up and thank you so much for that sweetheart! You are wonderful!  But it also would be ok if God decided to bring Miss Skylan into the world this weekend too!
So one of the greatest things God has given me this past week is not being anxious or scared. I have heard a lot of women get very anxious and scared towards the end but I have been pretty relaxed. My husband said last night he has been so impressed. My personality is to worry (A LOT) and to be anxious but for some reason God has just calmed me. I think it is b/c everything is pretty much out of my control and there is no way to control it. I know God has a perfect plan and I just want to rest in Him. I am so blessed and I am praying for 5 more days of relaxing and resting in God!
The only hard part I have been going through is the back pain. MAN OH MAN!! It hurts 24 hours a day! I don't like to take any medicine but I have been living on tylenol so I don't cry. I know all women don't have it but I have had it so bad. I have tried everything to help it w/out medicine but nothing is touching it. And even sleeping is just impossible b/c it's hurting so bad. I honestly feel like sometimes her feet are in the back part of my ribs. I know that sounds funny but it hurts like crazy!! This is one reason why I am so happy that only 5 more days of all this pressure on my back. But worth every single second of it!!!
 Here are some pictures of the past few weeks of growth and weekend w/ my husband:)
36 weeks       7-15-10        Your room is done:) Just waiting on you!!
37 weeks          7-22-10          1 more week! Can't wait to see your beautiful face!
38 weeks     7-29-10      Change of plans 5 more days!!! I love you more than you will ever know!!
Ok here it is the Full belly shot!!

37 weeks and a few days
Going out to eat w/ my beautiful husband!
37 weeks and few days:) going to eat again! It's all about the food at this point:o)

Skylan Faith Johnson,
To our sweet little miracle! We anxiously wait for your arrival and can't wait till I am kissing all over you. Momma already knows she won't be able to put u down or stop loving on you once you arrive. You have been so prayed for before you even existed. Daddy and I have prayed for you for years and we can't believe in the next week that  you will be here. God has brought us through many ups and downs and can't wait to share everything He has done in our lives once you are older. I pray for you now that you will love Jesus the way He loves us. It's an undescribable love! Just like the love we will have for you!! We are praising God that He chose us to be your parents and feel so honored to call you our daughter already. You are so loved and Praise God for YOU!!!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!! 
Mom and Dad:) 

 "We also pray that you will be strengthened with his glorious power so that you will have all the patience and endurance you need." Colossians 1:11 

2 comments:

  1. yea!! prayers for continued peace before tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doylina, Jackson was transverse or as some call it, sunny side up. I had horrible back pain in labor. Ask for the epidural as soon as you step foot in L&D. Labor may also last just a little bit longer when they are transverse. I'll say a prayer that she turns the right way before your induction. I haven't forgot her tutu..promise. Can I get y'alls address?

    ReplyDelete