Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

waiting.....

Well I just got back from the doctor and everything went awesome! Baby Skylan is doing great! But plans have changed. After talking w/ my doctor and looking over all the paper work we are going to wait till Tuesday Aug 3rd for the induction. She is such an amazing doctor and gives the best advice and just feel so good about it. I have been so calm over these past few days (i know it's b/c of God) and feel really good about the decision to wait. Would I love to meet my little girl tomorrow?? YES YES YES!! But I want her safe, healthy and happy:) So Justin and I have decided to wait till tuesday. We both feel really great about having another weekend to just relax, put our feet up and get better prepared. The honest truth is I would love for her to come on her own this weekend:) My doctor gave me every # under the sun to call or get a hold of her b/c she said it would be perfect as well! But again I only want her coming on Gods timing!! For now I am going to rest b/c yesterday was my last day of work. So now I have a few days to put my feet up and enjoy some time to myself. 
Thank you so much everyone for your love, prayer and support. Every single message, text and facebook message has made me cry and brought so much joy to me. I am so ready to be a Mommy I can hardly stand it!! Knowing w/ in the next week I will be holding her just brings a smile to my face! God is so unbelievably good!!!!

1 comment: