Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can't believe she is already a month.....

Can't believe our little girl is already a month old!! It has flown by! I am more in love than ever before and getting a little more sleep helps me have a much better attitude. She has already changed so much in 1 month. She has gained 2.7 pds and has much chubbier cheeks. I love kissing them! It's one of my favorite things to do. Actually I just love to kiss all over her!!!!
Well last week we had a barium swallow test done b/c Skylan keeps throwing up through her nose. It has been very scary b/c they are worried about her aspirating. We found out very quickly that nothing major was wrong w/ her (Praise God) and that she just has reflux. Justin cried when we found out b/c he was so happy that nothing was wrong w/ his baby girl. It was extremely sweet! Again like I have said before he is such a good Daddy! We are now on prevacid and bethanicol to help her w/ the reflux. It seems to be helping some days and other days not so much. She screams at the top of her lungs whenever she throws up through her nose but we are praying that she will grow out of it really soon.
Still trying to breast feed everyday but she wants nothing to do w/ it:( Mommy is sad every time but thankful i can still pump and give her the nutrition from my milk. It makes for some long days and nights but shes worth it. We moved her into her room when she was 1 month so a few days ago and it's been wonderful. I don't here every little noise she makes and that really helps out. In fact everyone should meet my grunting little machine.:) She literally grunts ALL THE TIME!! Its extremely funny!! I don't know why she does it but it makes us laugh a lot. I think she really loves her bedroom b/c she is doing great! Oh and Mommy is doing pretty good too:) A lot harder on me than it was her:)
Now I don't have a lot of time to write as much lately so for now it's going to be a lot of pictures! I wish I had more to write but I am trying to use my time more wisely. Hopefully soon I will catch up on house work and sleep so I can write more b/c I could seriously say amazing things about this little girl every single day. She is perfect and I fall more in love everyday!!!!!!!!!!!




Daddy doing a lot at one time!

Reeces got under her bed! It was so cute!

Our little sunshine!










Caden and Morgan meeting Skylan for the 1st time!!

1st bath! She loved it!

Happy girl after bath time!

Happy 1 month! She did not like us putting her in the chair!

Love those beautiful eyes!



My wonderful friend Lynn just took these amazing pictures of our little girl! I am so blessed to have her in my life!! I love her little personality in these pictures! She did such a great job!!







My beautiful family!! I am so blessed!!


I hope you enjoy the pictures!! Again feel more blessed than ever and can't believe God blessed me w/ this family and life! 

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16- 18

2 comments:

  1. so glad she is doing well! hang in there with the pumping! love all the pictures. the one of you in the hat is my favorite! love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally enjoyed the pics, beautiful girl you have!!

    ReplyDelete