Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you to all!


Wow what a crazy crazy crazy week it has been! Last friday my Mom, Sis and Niece came into town for my 1st shower:) I was so happy to see them b/c it had been a few weeks. They were shocked of how much I have grown. I am too!!! 
My 1st shower was at my best friends house. Given by Kathryn D'Andrea, Emilie McCormack, Melissa Peterson, Brittani Oliver, Amy Smith, Kristyn Langdon, and Kristen Kowalski. IT WAS AMAZING!! I felt more love than ever before b/c not only were they loving on me but they were loving on this beautiful little girl in my belly. I also have never cried so much at a shower! I was just overwhelmed w/ love and blessings to make it this far that all I could do was cry. Thank all of you beautiful girls for all you have done for me. Your prayers and love have never meant so much to me!! I truly Thank God for you! Some of the neatest things they did was have everyone bring Skylan a bow to add to her collection, gave some wonderful Mother advice and also at the end of the shower these beautiful ladies prayed over me and baby Skylan. Wow it was powerful! Again Thank you! 

My wonderful Hostesses:) Brittani, Kristyn, Melissa, me, Kathryn, Amy and Emilie (plus Kristen not pictured)
Granbury girls! Kat, me and Kristyn
Mom, me, sis, and niece
Jen (sis in law), Riley (niece), Kathy (mother in law), Sydney (niece) and Julie (sis in law)
My beautiful family!
Her bow holder that my friend Brittani made! Can't wait to hang it in her room... It's perfect! Thanks Britt!
So many goodies

her 1st pair of high heels!!

My mother in law finished her bedding! It's BEAUTIFUL!
My wonderful friend Britt and I! She is having twins Presley and Cullen due the same week as baby Skylan!! So much fun to be pregnant together!
The wonderful prayers!

Sunday we got on the road at 7:30 to head to Granbury for my other shower. I was already exhausted but was so excited to see my Granbury family and friends. It was awesome! Got some wonderful gifts and was so glad to see family and friends that I haven't seem in such a long time. Skylan is so unbelievably spoiled already. Here are so pictures
Sis, Mom, me and My Grandma
My wonderful hostesses! 3 other ladies are missing in the picture

This cake was the best cake I have ever had!! 
Amy and I! Our Mothers have been friends for around 30 years so we have known each other our whole lives. And we are due 6 weeks a part w/ little girls! Emily and Skylan can't wait to play together!

The blanket my Aunt Brenda made her! It's adorable!

Big hair bow! From another fellow hairdresser!

 Spoiled Already!

On sunday night we celebrated my sisters birthday b/c she turned 30!!! We went to Joe T Garcias and it was delicious. Such a wonderful place to eat and have so much fun! Happy Birthday Sis!!!
The Birthday Girl!!
Brother in law and sis
Mom, Sis and I
Brother in law, Nephew, sis and Niece
Birthday Cake balls! They were good!

Ok so that was my crazy, busy and wonderful weekend! Again Thank you every person for the love, gifts and showers!! I love all of u!!

On Monday we started home and called the doctor to get results from my glucose test for gestational diabetes. It was elevated so now I get to have the 4 hour test on thursday May 27th. I am really scared b/c i love sugar more than anyone could imagine but as long as baby is Skylan ok I will do whatever it takes to have a healthy little girl. Please pray for God's will to be done whatever it is and that I will be ok w/ the outcome. 

Today May 26th we went for another 4-D ultrasound to see if we could see little girls face:) The 1st thing we saw was her hand w/ her thumb up! She is a future Aggie indeed! Her Daddy is soooooo proud! Again she was face down. AAAAAhhhhhh I was so sad. She had completely moved positions and was head down face down. My ultrasound tech is so wonderful and was being so patient to see if she would move. So I moved to each side and we finally got her. And OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Her face is perfect. She even smiled and we saw she already has a dimple like her cute Daddy:) Her nose and chin are just like my niece Morgan. She weighs right at 3 pds! Oh and she told us she already has some hair!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! This hairdresser is excited!!! Here are some pictures of Miss Skylan Faith!! 
Thumb up! My little Aggie! Gig'em!
Her smiling and happy! 
You can kinda see her dimple! Happy girl!
Showing us her eye! Such a smart girl!
Look at this little gift from God! This is my favorite picture of her!
Skylan,
You are more loved than ever before! I feel so blessed to have you in my belly and can't wait to hold you in my arms. This past weekend we celebrated you and your life and you were so loved on. You are prayed for every single day and can't wait to share this world w/ you. Mommy and Daddy are getting so excited! Even taking birthing classes to prepare for your arrival. Daddy says he won't pass out..... but we will see! I love you more and more every day!!!!
Love, Mom and Dad

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pics! So glad I got to see you for a brief moment this weekend. Skylan is beautiful! You're in the homestretch, girl!

    ReplyDelete