Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

31 weeks

Praise God for bringing me to 31 weeks:) This week has been full of ups and downs. Last friday is all started w/ the nurse coming to the house and teaching me how to test my blood sugar levels 4 times a day. So pricking my finger 4 times a day or more. Plus putting me on a diet! OH wow and what a diet it is. It's awful!! Not b/c I am starving but b/c you are very limited on the things you can eat. Very strict and hard! YOu have to think about every single thing you put in your mouth and I am just not very good at that. But I am getting better b/c everything I eat I have to write down and put down the times. Oh and still no sugar or at least fun sugar goodies. Going to doctor tomorrow to ask if I can have a cupcake for my birthday next week but we will see! I am praying she says yes but if not I will be ok. I also have been drinking more water and walking w/ weights at least 20 minutes a day. I have actually been feeling really good this week. Back hasn't been hurting and being on my feet hasn't been as bad so Praise God for that!! 
Also this week a wonderful friend of mine Brittani gave birth to 2 beautiful babies. She was due the same week as me but God had a perfect and exact plan for them. The arrived early monday around 3:00 in the morning. Cullen Grey 2pds 11oz and Presley Jo 2pds 7 oz and they are precious. I got to meet them on wednesday and it was very emotional just thinking about meeting these little ones. Seeing such special angels that God had his hands on and were so very tiny was wonderful! They are doing so great and Momma is such a champ! I am so glad to be a part of these sweet babies life and can't wait till Skylan gets here so we can all have play dates!
I can't think of much more to talk about besides going to doctor tomorrow for diabetes stuff and next week I start going every week for an ultrasound to see how big she is getting. I hope she is growing good and strong but hopefully not to big!! I just want one happy and healthy baby girl!!!!!
Have a great week my friends!
Love and Blessings!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there!!!! you'll appreciate the forced healthy eating later! TRUST me! you're going to leave the hospital weighing less than you did before pregnancy! :) (i'm trying to be positive for ya!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for walking and feeling so great! 31 weeks is a milestone b/c you are out of the 20s!!! She is almost here!!

    ReplyDelete