Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

32 weeks

32 weeks and a few days!! And Praise God things are looking GOOD!! I feel wonderful! Never thought I would say that being 7 1/2 months pregnant but I really do. This new diet and exercise is really helping me feel awesome. And baby girl is healthy and that is all that matters:) Yesterday I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound to measure baby girl. When you have gestational diabetes you have to go every week to get the baby measured to make sure she isn't growing to fast. She is at a woppin 3pds 14oz so almost 4 pds!! She was so precious. She had a pouty face the whole time. It was almost like she was crying a little. She was sticking her bottom lip out and it made me want just cuddle up w/ her. I saw the doctor after and she said blood sugar looked so good I can go to testing twice a day (rather than 4 times a day) and b/c baby girl looks so good that I don't have to come back till July 1st. Praising God so much b/c it just means that the diet and exercise is working instead of having to go to insulin shots. God is truly protecting this angel and me!!! Last week I lost 4 pds due to all the new food and exercise which worried me for a minute but my doctor said she is getting everything she is suppose to be getting. This week I weighed the same so no gain or loss. 
For my birthday the doctor said I could have cake all day long and well I kinda did......:) She told me NOT to test my bs but I was just curious. It never got above 141 after eating a cupcake and I can go up to 160-180 so again my doctor thinks I am extremely borderline diabetic. Oh and the cupcake never tasted so good!!! I miss sugar so much. I never knew how hard this would be but I also never knew how good I could feel doing w/out it. 
Here are some pictures of precious baby girl.....
This is her adorable pouty face she made! 
She was even sticking out her bottom lip
Her sweet face! You can see her eye kinda open. She was looking all around!

This weekend we are planning on hanging stuff up in Skylans room which means I promise pictures will be coming of the room. It is coming together so perfect! I just love it!! 
Ok so I have to tell the most amazing story from lunch today at chick fa le. Justin and I were sitting at the table reading some stuff they had out and they had just had a Daddy Daughter date night at chick fa le the night before. He said he couldn't wait till him and Skylan did stuff like that. I thought it was cute and kinda moved on w/ eating and looking at everyone around us. So after about 10 minutes I look up at him b/c he has said nothing and......... he was crying...... Yes crying! He said babe I am going to be a mess when she gets here. So we both started crying and laughing so hard eating our lunch. It was precious to see a man so in love w/ our daughter which he has never met. I have never loved this man more in all my life and never thought I could. He is so ready to have a daughter it's not even funny. Skylan has no idea how loved she already is! It's absolutely crazy that we love and already cherish her so much. On a funny note....... Justin said please remind me of how we feel right now when she is screaming and waking us up in the middle of the night:) I said I will do my best.  God has blessed us more than we could imagine w/ these wonderful feelings. Only God can give us this much love for something we have never seen. It's like the love we have for our heavenly father..... we have never seen Him or touched Him but we love Him unconditionally. Wow it's such a powerful thing to have your heart keep growing more w/ love everyday! It's awesome! Thank you God for this gift of LOVE!! 
Love and Blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you're feeling well! her pictures are sweet as can be! she'll be here before you know it! love the chick fil a story. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete