Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

33 weeks!!!

Praise God for 33 weeks! Wow oh wow!!!! Ok so this is really happening! Right?? That is what I keep saying to myself every day! On tuesday I registered at the hospital and man oh man it became really 'REAL' really quick. I AM SO NOT READY!!!! I mean of course I am ready b/c my arms are aching to hold this little blessing. But I still have so much to do. Finish her room, pack bags, put in car seat, get all the stuff I didn't get on the registry and most of all sleep!! ha ha ha! Not gonna happen but I know that is one thing I will miss over the next few months. So many things go through my head each day of what I might need for Miss Skylan! It's so hard to plan though b/c I am not sure I will even need or use these things. The one thing I do have set up in my bed room is a play pen that has a changing table and bassinet on it. And I also have a co-sleeper set up. So our room is pretty packed already. I am not sure which one I am going to use so I just set up both to test them out. Any advice Mom's would be great!
We got some stuff hung up this past weekend in Skylan's room but we still have more so you are going to have to wait for pictures. Sorry!
We are headed to Granbury this weekend and I am so excited to see my family. I haven't seen them in over a month. Thursdays and Friday I have 2 of my wonderful friends giving birth in Granbury so I will get to see 2 new little girls. I haven't held a new born in months so I am so excited to see and hold these little ones. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Also another reason we are going to Granbury is b/c my grandfather is not doing very good. He has been suffering from cancer for about 3 years and he has put up a wonderful fight but things are getting tough. I am so glad I will get to see him b/c I am not planning on making a trip to Granbury again till November. Hopefully I will take some pictures b/c I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. I will also post belly pictures in 2 weeks. I like to at least have 5 of them b/c you can see how drastic my belly is changing each week. 
Still feeling really good about the diet and exercise but I am really struggling this week w/ not having energy. My friends say I am being more quiet than normal but all I can say is that I am feeling exhausted. By the time my poor husband gets home at 6:00 I am ready for bed. I have been trying to last till at least 8:00 to take my bath but by then I am really tired. I think God may be preparing me a little more for her arrival. This week I don't have a doctors appointment which makes me really sad b/c I miss seeing Skylan but it will make next week all the better to see her:)
 Well thats really all I have for now!! Praise God I made it to 33 weeks and can't wait to see my family and friends!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. my friend used the cosleeper and loved it. I was going to borrow it but ended up getting this sleep n swing thing that should fit better next to my side of bed. i'll be setting up my pack n play too probably in living room so sounds like you are on the ball!
    I'm sorry about your grandfather. I hope you get some quality time in with him.

    ReplyDelete