Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

35 weeks

35 Weeks today and only 35 days to go...... Wow! So that means in 5 weeks I will be holding the most precious baby girl I have ever laid eyes on!! I am so excited!! I smile every time I think about holding and seeing her for the 1st time. I think of seeing her precious cheeks, lips, hands, and little toes. Those are just a few of the things I am excited about. I just can't wait till she is here!! 
We had a very busy weekend w/ my Grandpas funeral and traveling. Thank you so much for all your prayers for my family. My Grandma is doing surprisingly well. But continued prayer is still needed as she heals. Sunday July 4th we spent at my in laws house w/ great food and fun. I stayed awake till 11:00 which is very late for me. We had a great time!
My niece Sydney playing w/ my earrings! I have to put her on top of my belly just to hold her:)ha ha!
Sweet little Reeces!
Happy 4th of July

 Monday we had an ultrasound to see our beautiful baby girl! Our usual ultrasound tech was not there which was very sad but we still got to see her. Skylans head is measuring at 35 1/2 weeks but her tummy is only measuring at 32 1/2 weeks.  The doctor was not there so I didn't get to talk to her till tuesday but she is not worried about at all. She said is could be up to 3 weeks difference and since the ultrasound is just a guesstimate I shouldn't worry either. After talking to the doctor for a while she finally said the only thing we need to watch is my placenta. She said it may not be working as good as it use too. She doesn't think that is the case b/c everything looked so good but I am going tuesday the 13th to check on baby girl once again. My Mom said I was one long skinny little girl when I was born. I only weighed 6pds 1oz and was 19 inches long so I was a dainty little thing. And she thought Miss Skylan might be the same way. Oh and the whole gestational thing is pretty much gone. My doctor says there is no way I have it! Praise God! I know he healed me from it!! But now I maybe just need prayers for my placenta to be doing it's job and for baby Skylan to have a big and healthy belly to settle our nerves. I know I can't worry b/c it will do no good for Skylan so my baby girl is completely in Gods hands!! 
So this is the progress of the last 5 weeks of pregnancy! I am growing growing growing.........
31 weeks       6-10-10     Your hiccups are so cute! Love love love u!
32 weeks       6-17-10      Your cheeks are getting chubby!
33 weeks        6-24-10       So ready to be holding you! love u!
34 weeks         7-1-10          Grateful to be pregnant w/ you!
35 weeks          7-8-10      5 weeks till you arrive! We can't wait!!

I am so very ready to be done w/ Skylans room but we still have many things to do. We are hoping to get most of it done this weekend. I am even thinking about packing our bag and installing the car seat. This sunday I have my final shower and I am super excited about it. Also God has given me rest these past few days and it has felt wonderful. I still toss and turn a lot and I also use the restroom every hour but I can fall back asleep pretty quickly. So I am feeling very blessed! I know I complain some but I am so grateful God chose me to carry this beautiful child. I always wanted to be induced a little early b/c I had a feeling she was going to be a big baby but after this week God has really given me a new peace that I can make it the next 5 weeks w/ Him. I just want her as healthy and chubby as possible. Please pray as we go to the doctor on tuesday that God has put some weight on this little girls tummy! I can't wait to see her once again in 5 days!! Such JOY!!

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts. PSALM 139:23



3 comments:

  1. YEA! i am so excited for you! you look great. i'm so excited the gd is gone! that's awesome. (your dog looks adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doylina. Jackson started lagging behind on measurments at the end too. I was super anxious, but the MD did not seem to think it was a problem. Everything worked out in the end. I will say a prayer that your mind will be at ease and you can just enjoy these last few weeks before your hands are super full and you are getting no sleep!!

    ReplyDelete