Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

37 weeks!

37 weeks! BIG NEWS!! The princess in coming sooner than we thought! Went to doctor on tuesday july 20th and well as of right now the doctor is inducing me next thursday July 29th! I had an ultrasound and things were looking a little low. Low on room and amniotic fluid. Oh and Skylan looked so beautiful!!!!!! She is absolutely stunning!!!! Right before I saw the doctor the nurse took my blood pressure and it was high. So she took it on the other arm and it was even higher. So she had me lay back and rest until the doctor came in to see if it would go down. So after relaxing a little the doctor walked in and I was just looking exhausted. (i haven't been sleeping at all) So she checked out all my paper work and then checked my blood pressure again. It has gone down a little and she told me to watch it and when I feel my heart racing to sit down, relax and put my feet up. So that is what I will try to do but I am still working till next tuesday. After checking me she felt Skylans head and said lets have a baby next thursday. Ummmm what did you just say??? I was kinda in shock. I started crying b/c I am so ready to be holding and see my baby girl. If you have read some of my older blog post you know this has been a long road for us but God has taught us so much. And this has been a crazy pregnancy w/ being in such shock of being pregnant, having a double uterus to having cyst and all sorts of weird pains from the beginning. God has brought me through this whole pregnancy! I was scared to death from the moment we found out and i'll be honest..... I am still scared. I am so excited and ready to be holding Gods precious little gift. I just want her safe and healthy so please please pray w/ me that God gives me overwhelming peace and comfort as we only have 1 more week to go! I have had a lot of different emotions over these last 2 days. W/ feeling scared, not ready, freaking out, crying, excited, overjoyed.....ect. I am told it is completely normal to feel this way but just never had this many emotions all at once but i have also never had a child:)
Here are some pictures of maternity photos that my friend Brittani took. She is a wonderful friend and photographer! She also has the cutest boy and girl twins you have ever seen. So glad our kids will grow up together:)
www.brittanilouise.com








Love this man so much more than I ever thought I could!!

Also here are some pictures of Skylans room! It is so perfect! I love being in her room and just gliding in her glider. I am so excited each time I walk in b/c I know w/ God none of this would be possible! Our God is so good and can't thank Him enough for his gifts. 

Her room is ready and waiting on her!!! 
The beautiful bedding my mother in law made!


God is so good!!!


Not sure she has enough bows! he he he:)

So now it's our last weekend as a family of 2 or 3 if you count Reeces:) We are planning on doing some last minute things. And hopefully having a weekend w/ just enjoying  and loving on each other. I can't believe this is it! But so excited to see our precious little girl! I will write on the blog next wednesday after I get back from the doctor so everyone know the plan for next week. Please pray for Gods will to be done and that Justin and I will relax in our gracious GOD!!!!!!
 God has showed me many verses this past week as a constant reminder:


"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NIV) 


There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 
1 John 4:18


Countdown.............. 7 days!!!!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

  1. soooooooooo excited! one week! ahhhh! everything will be perfect. her room is beautiful! and brittani took some ammmmazing pictures of you. love them. best of luck, doylina. skylan is in his hands and she'll be in your arms before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay!!!! so excited for you and praying constantly. praise god for these miracles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITED! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl. Good luck - and I'll be waiting for my "hate" text! ;)

    ReplyDelete