Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My already 6 month old beauty.....


My baby girl is already 1/2 a year old!! Time is flying by! I am so glad I get to stay home w/ her so I don't miss one second of her beautiful life! I always knew that I would love being a Mom but I truly have a joy like I have never had before. Things are changing so much for this little girl. She does something new every day. Justin and I just about cry every time she does something new. We get super duper emotional about every little milestone. We are so proud she is ours andcould not feel more blessed! 

So lets talk about some wonderful things this little girl is up too:
*She laughs more than ever before and plus she is getting more ticklish:)
* She has started walking in her walker towards me....... It's so cute!
*She loves going on walks w/ me and is such an awesome baby in the stroller (for now)
*Every night Justin feeds, baths and puts her to bed and she ADORES him. It's so precious!!
*I love that she can sit in a high chair at restaurants now:)
*Love that she is sitting up so well!
*She LOVES her feet!
* I love how when she wakes up from a nap she sometimes lays on my shoulder. (I know it doesn't sound big but I remember when I was begging God for a child that was something I truly wanted..... I wanted my child to just let me hold and cuddle w/ her)

Baby girl still doesn't like tummy time! Some days she will do it for about 5 min and some days she just cries. Also she will not roll over. By 6 months you are suppose to be rolling over but not Miss Skylan. I am not  worried b/c she isn't doing it b/c she is just lazy. She will almost do it and then just give up. She is such a cute little mess:) 
The other day Justin came home and was playing w/ her in the floor. He kept saying say Daddy Daddy Daddy and all the sudden we hear something that sounded kinda like Dadda. I was turned around at the time and he said "OH MY GOSH SHE SAID IT"...... I was steaming out the ears and didn't turn around....... all the sudden he said "Baby I know you heard that so don't ignore me"!! And yes I did hear it but I was trying to ignore the fact that she said it. I mean I am super duper proud but I wanted to hear Momma so bad. Oh well!!! She says Hi a lot more lately and it is precious. Plus she is babbling more and more! 

Can't believe God blessed us w/ this beautiful angel!!
Only God could create something this beautiful!!
She is perfect!

She is growing so fast!! Such a big girl!


cute little backside
Such a diva model pose

she loves her feet


ΩBeautiful baby




Love this Man and little girl!!!



Heaven on earth!!!!


This month has been busy and wonderful! The weekend of Jan  14th  I had a girls weekend w/ 3 of my high school girlfriends Kaci, Kathryn and Kristyn. We had such a good weekend and it was full of talking, shopping and giggles. This year will be our 10 year reunion and we talked about planning and what everyone was going to be like. With facebook it won't be as interesting b/c I know about a lot of them but it will still be great to see everyone. Justin was a hard working Dad that weekend and he was awesome at it. I am so lucky to have him. He said he had a whole new respect for me though.
Thank you girls for being so wonderful and I love you dearly!!!!

Also this past weekend I spent w/ my Mom, sis and niece. We all got massages, ate at JT's (best place EVER) and shopped. Our boys went fishing in Oklahoma and the weather was perfection. (unlike this weeks weather) It was great to see my family and I know Skylan had a wonderful time seeing them. 

So now I leave you w/ more pictures of Skylan Faith! Enjoy!!

 She loves bath time and her rubber duck

 She was cheering for the Aggies!! (wish they would have won)

 Her 1st time to go to the park and swing
Jan 15th 2010


 Sliding w/ her Daddy

Look at this diva playing in her high heals:)

 Look at that bow w/ no head band!!
 She adores her Daddy 

Has lot of toys in the bath but only wanting to play w/ her duck
 Mom I want a cookie!!!
 Sitting up soooooo good!
 Precious!!

For a while she loved blowing her food up in her face!! It drove me nuts but now looking back it was sooooo cute!! This girl is just amazing!!

 Thank you my wonderful God for blessing us for these past 6 months w/ Skylan Faith!!! You show me daily your works through this little girl!!!!


3 comments:

  1. oh how i love lookin at Skylan's pics!! oh and mr Anderson has the pink ducky bath tub, we should trade lol. a friend of mine w/ a daughter gave it to me so whatevs. lol. the girls old blue hard tub i had gotten rid of years ago. so all his tub pics are him in a pink ducky. LOL
    seriously, she is one beautiful girl. you should be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she gets cuter and cuter every month!! So precious! Glad you are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 months, Skylan! She is such a beauty! What a SWEET girl!

    ReplyDelete