Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

9 months of total cuteness...

 9 months!
I can't just do one picture anymore..... she is just so cute I have to do two!


Ok so this month has been soooo much better then last month. And Praise God b/c I was so ready for all the sickness to be gone. Although right now she has some nose stuff going on I can handle that. 9 months has been the best month yet. Her personality has been showing more and more every day. And might I add she is just FLAWLESS. I mean seriously! I can't believe she is mine. I can totally see my beautiful husband in her but not me. Right now she is bouncing in her jumpy and I can't stop looking at her. Shes ALL smiles as she jumps away. I love it! I will admit sometimes days are long and hard but sometimes I just can't get enough of her like right now!!:) Truly a gift from God!
Lets get right into the things I love about this girl.....
*her breathtaking beauty
*all 8 of her cute teeth.....  it wasn't too cute when they were coming in but now that they are in they are really really cute!!!
*her sweet kisses
*her babbling and new noises she makes every day
*her love for never ending chewing on everything
*her stunning eyes
* how much she LOVES swimming or being in the pool
Do you want me to go all day about this precious girl........... b/c I actually could!! She is amazing and I love her so much. Some hard things this month has been these dang teeth. I mean seriously they are brutal people. No one told me how brutal they are till afterwards. I am living on oral gel. It is the only thing that helps her. She rubs her gums non stop. It makes me sad for her but I have heard getting the molars are even worse....... not looking forward to that AT ALL!!!!  I know it effects every child differently but teeth really seem to bother Skylan. She now is up to 8 teeth and it seems there is no slowing down for this girl. I guess all I can say is Lets. Just. Get. Them. Over. With!!!
Lets talk about how my child REFUSES to crawl. Yep you heard me...... 2 months of being in the crawling position but still no crawling. She wants to sooooooo bad but for some reason she can not figure out the arms. Her legs will be moving constantly but she will not move her arms.  She will belly flop if you try to help her move her arms so for now I have given up. She will either do it when she is ready or she will just skip to walking. So lets talk about some patterns I have started to notice w/ this girl. She is just like her Momma........ stubborn:) She wants to do things at her own pace and in her own time. She showed me that from day one w/ breast feeding,then rolling over and now w/ crawling. Starting to realize that God is trying to teach me something (I am guessing patience) but I am still not very good at it.
Our house is still on the market and it has NOT been busy w/ showings. In fact we have only had 3 showings. We have got some great feedback but now all we need is an offer. Sometimes it is really hard when I think about it. Most of the reason it is hard is b/c I love this house soooooo much. It has been so good to us and know it will be the perfect house for someone. Again I think another way God is teaching me patience. We are really in no hurry but sometimes I will look at houses online and fall in love w/ them. Then I quickly realize we aren't doing anything till this house is sold so whats the point of even looking. So now we are just going to wait and see what Gods plan is for the Johnson household. Let His will NOT MINE be done!! (ill be honest and say I have to say that a lot)
At the beginning of May we went to Granbury. It was so much fun. We took pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets, the guys were at Nascar and threw a baby shower for one of my best friends Kristyn and baby Layla. It was a great trip and was so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to hang out w/. Here are so pictures of the fun weekend.....
Morgan, Skylan and Caden 2011




Such sweet bother and sister


My precious Angel!!




I just love her!!!!!

Kristyn and Baby Laylas shower
High school friends: Kathryn, Tonya, Kristyn, Kaci and Me!


Playing some games


Love you Kris and can't wait to meet Miss Layla Noelle Langdon!!!

So my child LOVES water. When people say water baby well my daughter is one of them. We tried swimming for the first time while we were in Granbury and she was in heaven. She loved it. It was cold!!! But she didn't care one bit. Since Granbury, we have taken her to my in-laws a few times and still loves it. Now I KNOW she is my child b/c she loves the water and being outside as much as I do. So glad we can have some summer fun in the pool this year. Here are so me pictures of pool fun.....
Her first swimsuit. It was 12 months and it barely even fit the girl!!


Her cute little belly was hanging out:)



Her friend Sophia sure does like water too! Ok they like chewing on the toys more than the water!



Daddy swimming w/ baby girl!
Even swimming in her bow:)



Easter was awesome!! So much fun having a little girl to dress up and have so much fun w/ during this special holiday. A few weeks before we had a photo session w/ real bunnies. They were soooooo cute!! My nieces were so precious too. They all had so much fun taking pictures w/ real bunnies. For Easter we went to my mother-in-laws sister-in-laws house. We had a great big meal and did plenty of Easter Egg hunting. Here are some pictures we took from the session and from Easter Day......
Sydney, Skylan and Riley! Precious girls!
Sky is eating the carrot rather then feeding it to the bunnies!


Love this face!
Easter dresses!


Angel baby!






She loved the rabbits so much that she tried pulling their ears off! poor rabbits!




Sooooooo loving the rabbits!






 her very 1st Easter Egg
Trying to take pictures and this was Skylans picture entertainment;) 

 My nieces looking for eggs
 Off running to find more eggs
there was an egg hiding in the flowers 


 holding her like a football b/c it was easier to run w/ her:)
Riley showing that Sky found the golden egg 
 the golden egg
 going through the eggs they found
 trying to eat her egg......
now trying to eat another egg;)


Again I have to say this month has been awesome!! I love this girl to pieces and can't Thank God enough for this precious precious this little girl! I leave you w/ some precious pictures of our Skylan Faith!
Happy B-Day Daddy!
My nieces helping him blow out his candles
Her first kiss from the sweet little boy across the street Owen!
Truly a precious sleeping beauty


this girl loves watermelon
she can get where she is going and she is getting pretty good at it! 
Went to a gala w/ some great friend of ours! It was so fun to hang out w/ just adults! Britt, Kat and I!
Love these 2 people more then I even thought I could!! Thank you for God for this amazing LOVE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment